Pages

Jun 26, 2010

Doing a Happy Dance for the Ellen DeGeneres Show?

Okay, I guess I am feeling a little 'out of the box' today and submitted an idea to the Ellen DeGeneres Show.  I know, I know ... the show's producers probably receive hundreds, if not thousands of emails per day and the chances of the email being viewed, let alone selected are remote. But, you miss 100% of the shots that you do not take, so I'm thinking "what if...?"

Anyway, here's the idea that I put in front of the Ellen show:

This isn't necessarily a game but a segment or contest possibly. It's perfect for the Ellen show because this combines her love of dance, with comedy and the video of the day segment.  Lately, on Facebook, when I post good news, friends will say that they're doing a "Happy Dance" for me. I started wondering what a Happy Dance is supposed to look like.  Do you just look happy, and then dance? Do you cheer, jump, roll, bounce?  I figured the Happy Dance is as unique as those doing the dancing and think Ellen should have a "Show Us YOUR Happy Dance" segment where people can send or post videos with their Happy Dance.

Keep on Dancing (and stay happy)!

So, to my friends Stacy and Beatrice ... hang on to any videos taken at Homecoming this year.  You might be able to post / send them to the Ellen show.  ;o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment -- I'm always happy to hear from you!